The action CRPG is set to release in late 2020 on PC and Xbox One
Take heed of this news! All in! Games and Gamera Interactive are happy to announce brand new gameplay from Alaloth – Champions of the Four Kingdoms, an ARPG created with the narrative support of RPG veteran Chris Avellone.
The 10 minute gameplay commentary video features an in-depth look at the upcoming skill-based isometric action RPG. Explore the creation area to pick your Kingdom, race-specific skills, fighting style, house, alignment, deity, and of course name and appearance. Then, travel to the capital city of Goldport to catch up on news, pick up new quests, and purchase wares to help you on your journey. Finally, explore the map overview to set out on your first quest. Where do you go from here? Watch the video to find out!
Set in a vibrant fantasy world, Alaloth offers fast-paced action with a deep narrative, bringing ARPG dynamics to a new level with skill-based gameplay inspired by great classics and modern masterpieces.
- Master a unique, hardcore combat system.
- Customize your character by choosing different Ways of Power, classes, and skills.
- Explore, craft, gain reputation, and unlock new quests.
- Choose one of 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs), 40+ houses and clans to fight for, each with their own history.
- Start your own legacy in The Four Kingdoms after the first playthrough.
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories, ready to join or fight you during your journey.
- World, lore, and character backstories created in collaboration with RPG veteran Chris Avellone.
Alaloth – Champions of the Four Kingdoms is planned for release on Steam and Xbox One in 2020.
About Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms
Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms is a high-fantasy RPG set in a dark world inspired by the darkest period of The Middle Ages. It’s a story about great warriors, war and epic fights. Players take on the roles of mighty heroes (or villains), undertaking quests, building reputations, and gaining ancient relics and secrets that will allow them to triumph. The challenge doesn’t end after the first playthrough – new game modes are activated after finishing the game for the first time, giving players even more options for exploring the kingdoms and customizing their characters. Alaloth brings the ARPG dynamics to a new level with a skill-based gameplay in a gritty, dark, mature environment filled with magic and blood!