Boxed edition of 3D Action Adventure ‘World to the West’ hits shelves on May 5 2017
Today publisher SOEDESCO announced that the boxed edition of 3D action adventure World to the West will be available worldwide on PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and PC on May 5 2017. World to the West is the second game of developer Rain Games, who earlier successfully released puzzle platformer Teslagrad.
World to the West is a pulpy, cartoony, top down action adventure inspired by European adventure comics. The player takes control of four unique characters, each with their their own motivations, skills and interweaving storylines as they seek to escape the dark shadow of an ancient prophecy. The player travels through corrupt colonies, lush jungles and frozen tundras as they snoop through the secrets of a forgotten civilization.
World to the West PS4, XBOX one and PC ScreenshotsLINKS :Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHGunifiedTwitter-…
Dealing with enemies
Players can choose from four playable characters and swap them out in game. Each character has their own unique story, heritage, abilities and playstyle. By picking a certain character, they can fight or avoid enemies, or even try to persuade them to see things their way.
- Four playable heroes: each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities
- Explore a vibrant world: filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas
- Experience seamless transitions: between combat and puzzle solving which really keeps you on your toes
- Different ways to deal with enemies: face them head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether
- Uncover lots of secrets: more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West’s mysteries
- Set in the Teslagrad universe: encounter both new and familiar faces