The invasion date has been set, and the troops assigned. Reload your guns, wipe your VR goggles, and mark March 11th in your calendar as the date when Days of Heroes: D-Day will start its march to victory.
Dive into the history of World War II as seen from the perspective of an airborne division jumper and an infantry soldier. Land on the coast of Normandy, feel the sand under your feet, the wind in your hair, and the sweat on your face from both the physical effort and the fear of the bullets whizzing overhead. The level of immersion you’re about to experience will be deep, so remember not to stop, as only those who’ll keep moving forward are those who’ll stay alive.
Add the game to your Steam Wishlist ( https://store.steampowered.com/app/1526260/Days_of_Heroes_DDay/) not to miss its launch.
ABOUT DAYS OF HEROES: D-DAY
Take on the role of an airborne division jumper who descends into enemy territory to destabilize the enemy troops under cover of night. Alternately, become a soldier ready to begin their heavy crossing of Omaha beach on D-Day.
Complete diversified military missions, from short- and long-range skirmishes with Nazis, by employing anti-aircraft fire, destroying enemy tanks, breaking through the trenches, and escaping from a POW camp. Use over a dozen weapons typical to the World War II period that have been accurately reproduced in terms of appearance and mechanics.
Finish the campaign and practice your skills on the shooting range, which offers four different gameplay modes. Once ready, unlock Hardcore Mode, which will take your cleverness, strategic thinking, and will to survive to the extreme.
DAYS OF HEROES: D-DAY – MAIN FEATURES
- World War II setting. Take part in the Normandy landing and try to change the tides of war.
- Twenty-six exciting military missions. Complete all sorts of tasks typical for an airborne division jumper or infantry soldier, from firing at enemy lines to destroying armored vehicles, tanks, and planes.
- Over a dozen accurately reproduced World War II weapons. Use anti-tank and anti-aircraft guns, artillery, short-range weapons, grenades, and even flamethrowers and axes.
- Unique graphic style. Enjoy stylish graphic design showing the reality of war from an entirely new perspective.
- Two bonus missions. Practice your shooting skills on the shooting range and raise the challenge to the extreme in Hardcore Mode.
Days of Heroes: D-Day is being developed for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive by Zen Apps Studio, and will launch on March 11th this year.