Hammer, Axe and Keg o’Beer – get ready to celebrate: Dwarves are coming to SpellForce 3!
The most magnificent of all fantasy races is now ready to march on it’s short legs into the world of Eo: With the new expansion Soul Harvest, RTS/RPG SpellForce 3 expands it’s roster of races to five. In the shadow of the glorious dwarvish armies, the Dark Elves are also coming to the game.
Sending the player on a full new epic campaign with over 20 hours of gameplay, Soul Harvest has even more features – all five factions will gain new units, flying units! Also there are new game modes and some of the game’s core systems has been completely overhauled, as the sector-based resource system for example.
Following it’s ingame announcement on December 17th – the first time ever, a game was announced in a game, as far as we know – Soul Harvest is due in Q2 2019 and will be available as a stand-alone expansion on PC. So you can chose to have the full SpellForce-III-Experience or to focus on Dwarves & Dark Elves instead. More details about the special discount for existing SpellForce-owners, the new units and some of the new game modes coming soon.
Watch the Announcement Trailer:
- Build your distinct heroes by a deep skilltree
- Lead your army to victory in a new sector-based RTS system
- Use unique mechanics of your army units to win epic battles
- Use flying units for even more advance tactics
- Epic fantasy soundtrack and bleeding edge top down graphics
- Each faction has three unique heroes that compliment individual play styles
- A modern multiplayer lobby will allow easier matchmaking and ranked play
- Play new game modes for a special challenge
- Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools.
New features compared to SpellForce 3:
- All-New Campaign: Featuring new storyline with over 20 hours of content
- All-New abilities and skilltrees for even more diverse heroes
- All-New RTS Gameplay: Sector-based system with a focus on global resource distribution and unique faction mechanic
- Unique mechanics and unique unit kits make the races feel very diverse and offer replay-value in the campaign
- Flying units allow more tactical elements
- New factions: Dwarves and Dark Elves
- Overhauled UI makes the game more pleasant to look at and more readable