2D pixel-art indoor gardening simulator
|Independent development studio Quarant Inc. has released a major free update for Grow Big (or Go Home) on Steam. The game is already available on Steam for $8.99/€7.39/£6.19 (discount of 37% applies so $5.66/€4.66/£3.90 for the next two weeks).|
Grow Big (or Go Home) is a 2D pixel-art indoor gardening simulator in which you play as Bruce, the world’s most talented indoor gardener, through 30+ fast-paced levels.
“We wanted to provide players with some hectic fun which is easy to learn but challenging to master”, says Killian Mangan, Team/Creative Lead at Quarant Inc. “We are most proud of our entirely original music and our visually diverse pixel-art style and locations”.
In Grow Big (or Go Home): Ultimate Edition you’ll travel to new locations and eras in order to water, light, and tend to the most tricky plants with the high-tech magic of a watering can and a reflective mirror.
Ultimate Edition Features
- 16 new hard-mode levels to add an extra challenge upon completion of the main game.
- A significantly-improved procedurally-generated replayable level set in Hell, with all new high-scores.
- 3 new outfits, which can be unlocked by gaining enough stars in levels.
- 3 brand new locations – Japan, Atlantis, and VR World.
- Major visual upgrades and changes to almost all levels.
- Full-expanded and improved original music themed to each location that the player visits.
- Improved tutorials and settings.
- Spanish language options added.
- Cute dog and petting mechanic added.