Lords of Exile – 2nd milestone reached on Kickstarter
The second milestone to fund the production and development of Lords of Exile on Kickstarter has been accomplished and the Boss Rush Mode is now unlocked. Apart from that, the limited physical collector’s pack is now included in all rewards from €300 or more.
Next goals on Kickstarter are the inclusion of new tracks composed by Yuzo Koshiro, Pentadrangle and Dominic Ninmark, as well as adding a new female playable character and a new speedrunner mode.
Lords of Exile is an 8-bit side-scrolling action platformer coming to Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2021. Our campaign on Kickstarter will be over in 16 days.
About This Game
In the Far East, in bloody ancient times of war, creatures of the darkness, and samurais, the lands of Exilia suffer the pains of a cruel war. Only a bloodthirsty cursed knight can restore hope and defeat the darkness.
Lords of Exile is a 8-bit side-scrolling action platformer set in the far Lands of Exilia where a cursed knight makes his way to the revenge. A combination of classic retro mechanics and linear level design in 8-bit graphics!
- 8 levels in a classic linear design with powerful end-of-zone bosses!
- Throwing weapons, melee combat, down stab, jump, dashing… and more!
- Use the 3 powers of the shadows of Gabriel’s curse!
- 16-bit physics with a great retro feel and perfectly polished and integrated controls!
- Polished handcrafted 8-bit pixel art and fast animations in an awesome anime style.
- 8-bit SFX and OST enriched with some sounds from the Megadrive sound chip!