Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection DLC swims to Steam and GOG on November 11
wice Circled is thrilled to announce Architect’s Collection, the second expansion pack for aquarium tycoon game Megaquarium. Priced at $7.99 USD, Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection launches November 11, 2021, on Steam and GOG.
With this exciting new DLC, players can get even more creative with their builds and push their design skills to new levels by focusing on the spaces outside of tanks. Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection brings new architectural features such as bridges, archways, tunnels and more. Along with architectural abilities, this expansion also features new creatures, decorations and items.
Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection DLC Features:
- 15 new, iconic animals, including a Japanese Spider Crab, majestic Ocean Sunfish, beautiful Decorator Crab and notorious Mantis Shrimp. In total, this DLC features 11 tropical and 4 cold water marine species.
- New architecture features, including the ability to build bridges above existing thoroughfares, create tunnels under tanks, magnificently designed archways and charming roofs.
- New decorations, including a new selection of paintable facilities, 7 new paints and a bumper pack of Greek-themed decorations. Players can give guests to their aquarium an unforgettable experience with themed walls and dividers, ropes, glass panelling and more.
- New items, including a new gift shop toy and two new customer-focused accessories.
- New objectives to enrich the sandbox experience will become available, specifically designed to take advantage of everything this new collection offers.
Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection is the second expansion pack for Megaquarium. The first, Freshwater Frenzy, launched in 2020 and introduced freshwater habitats, the ability to develop hybrids, new campaigns and more.
For more information about Megaquarium, Freshwater Frenzy and Architect’s Collection, visit Twice Circled online or check out Twitter and YouTube.About Megaquarium: Released in 2018, Megaquarium is the public aquarium tycoon game from the creator of Big Pharma. Pick from almost 100 different species to house in your exhibits, satisfy their needs and don’t let them die! Hire a team of aquatic experts, manage them efficiently and level up their skills. Ensure your guests have access to key facilities like toilets and snacks, then squeeze them for their last penny as they leave via the gift shop! All this and more leads to a successful aquarium. Do you have what it takes to make the biggest attraction in the city?
About Twice Circled: Founded in 2012, one-person studio Twice Circled is the product of Tim Wicksteed as he explores the management and strategy space of the games industry. Twice Circled’s breakout title was Big Pharma in 2015 which has grossed over $2 million since release.