Rythm, Adrenalin and Spikes: Neon Beats is Out Now on iOS
After a successful release on PC with a positive review rate of 96%, PID Publishing is joining forces with Okyo Games to bring Neon Beats to the iOS App Store.
The enthusiasm over Neon Beats was tremendous, as was the demand for a mobile adaptation: which is now real and already available.
Neon Beats creates an elegant, unique way to combine gameplay and music in an intense 2D platformer game. Players entered an abstract world and embody a cube moving on a white line. A catchy music starts to play along with colourful shining neon lights all around. The first jump, not so difficult, is followed by a swing above sharp spikes and a slide down to the depth. Quickly, the rhythm is accelerating. The deeper they progress in the levels, the harder the challenges become. The only way to survive is to run.
- 9 different levels with their own music
- Rhythm-based gameplay with several challenging level design elements
- Smooth and responsive controls
- Simple and elegant neon ambience
- Hidden collectibles adding instruments to the music
- A scoring system based on your time, collectibles and death-count
Neon Beats is now available on iOS.
- Neon Beats on iOS App Store:https://apps.apple.com/us/app/neon-beats/id1527569581
- Okyo Games Website: http://okyogames.com/