and enhanced game features
Every participant in the Ace Pilots League is awarded Rank Points (RP) after each match victory. There are three main ranks in the league: Lieutenant, Major, and General. Each consists of multiple sub-ranks. The top 50 ranked players on the season leaderboard will earn a permanent Colonel General title.
Check out the latest updates in this new War Wings trailer:
- Quick Game Mode: In the Quick Game mode, players will be randomly matched in either Team Death Match or Base Defense battles.
- Aircraft Classification System: Planes are now classified into five performance-based categories:
- Energy Fighter: Excellent climbers and divers with superior speed
- Turn Fighter: High maneuverability at low speeds
- Attacker: Strong but slow; excellent ground attack ability
- Heavy Fighter: High armor and firepower with low maneuverability
- Interceptor: Strong attackers with low health and maneuverability
- Top Aircraft Exchange Event: Players are now able to get experience vouchers by playing Quick Game and Ace Pilots League, with a 100% drop rate. These vouchers can be exchanged for the awesome Tier 7 Firefly and Tier 3 BountyHunter planes.
- Improved Plane Attribute System: The grade system for plane attributes has been improved, making the performance differences between planes easier to discern.
- Enhanced Mission System: The Mission System has been upgraded with more interesting and challenging mission types. Completing missions also now result in more lucrative rewards.
- Team Invite Optimization: Team fight system has been optimized, now players can enjoy fighting enemies alongside their friends! After each match, the plane with most kills will be marked and it will be easier to identify the pilot and take a revenge in the next battle!
- Optimized Battle Functions: New functions include sending simple orders to teammates, marking the MVP player, and post-match performance evaluations.