Rewrite Doomsday on the Switch™ with Omensight: Definitive Edition — Pre-purchase today for 10% off!
The developers at Spearhead Games are inviting players to solve their time-looping 3D action murder mystery anywhere they want with Omensight: The Definitive Edition on the Nintendo Switch™. Omensight: Definitive Edition is coming to the Nintendo eShop on December 13th and pre-purchases are available now.
Omensight: Definitive Edition includes the acclaimed Omensight plus all the content and polish that have been added since its launch on PC and Playstation 4 back in May. The developers have made sure Nintendo Switch™ owners get the best Omensight experience… wherever they want to play!
When the world of Urralia nears its end, that’s when your work as The Harbinger begins. You take on the impartial, and crucial, role of both warrior and judge to rewrite the destruction of your war-sieged world by identifying characters that may have played a part in the apocalypse. By understanding the events that pushed Urralia to its tragic end, you can manipulate time and circumstance to prevent the catastrophe.
- Use the power of Omensight to weave a new narrative, pave the way to a brighter future,
- and give the world of Urralia a second chance.
- Upgrade The Harbinger’s “warp flow combat” and time-slowing spells, then unleash
- them against enemies to devastating effect.
- Recruit a colorful cast of characters in your mission to unravel the events that brought
- about Urralia’s end – Ally with a song-slinging bard, martial-expert army captain, or a
- beer-swilling bear, all with varying accounts of how the world met its demise.
Omensight: Definitive Edition will be available on the Nintendo eShop on December 13th for low, low cost of $19.99/16,79€. You can pre-purchase right now to save 10%!
Assets are available to download here: http://bit.ly/OmensightPressKit
For review inquiries or codes or more information, please contact:
Philip Tam – Community Manager & Game Designer – Spearhead Games – [email protected]
About Spearhead Games
Spearhead Games is a Montreal-based independent developer. The studio’s first title, cooperative action puzzler Tiny Brains, followed the antics of four super-powered lab animals in their quest to escape a mad scientist’s nefarious tests. In 2016, Spearhead released Stories: The Path of Destinies, which saw ex-pirate fox Reynardo come up with last-minute schemes to stop an emperor gone mad.
For more information, please visit: http://www.spearheadgames.ca