Override: Mech City Brawl launch trailer out now
With its December 4th launch looming on the horizon, mech-tacular party brawler Override: Mech City Brawl has fired up the engines of its launch trailer. From wanton city destruction to a red-hot fight on the moon, get a look at each of the 12 mechs that will be battling it out when the game launches next week.
Featuring a wealth of multiplayer modes – both local and online – as well as a solo campaign, there’s no shortage of ways to punch mechs in the face. Feel like tinkering with your favourite contender? Take a step into the Garage and equip all manner of skins and cosmetic gear so you can brawl in style.
Whether you’re a fighting veteran or looking to get into your first brawl, Override: Mech City Brawl has a mode for you. Want to party with friends? Hop into party co-op where players team up to pilot different parts of the same mech. Take a look below for a breakdown of the key features you can look forward to when the game launches on December 4th.
- Explosive Battles. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus & Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-Op. Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customise your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
Join in the conversation on the official Override channels to learn more:
- Discord: https://discord.gg/6p9T7hg
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/OverrideMCB
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/OverrideMCB
- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/709440
Override: Mech City Brawl arrives on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on December 4, 2018 for £29.99 for the Super Charged Mega Edition that includes the Season Pass, and £24.99 for the digital-only Standard Edition. The Super Charged Mega Edition, delivering new mechs and skins post-launch, is available in both retail stores and digitally. Pre-order or Wishlist on Steam today!