ALL-NEW STRATEGY RPG, SHACHIBATO! PRESIDENT, IT’S TIME FOR BATTLE! MAJU WARS ARRIVING ON STEAM ALONG WITH NEPTUNE ON MARCH 30!
acttil is thrilled to announce today on behalf of Preapp Partners that their brand-new strategy RPG, Shachibato! President, It’s Time For Battle! Maju Wars (“Shachibato!”) will be released for Steam® on March 30 at 5:00 p.m. PST! To celebrate the release of Shachibato!, the game will be 10% off for the initial week!
Preapp Partners has also partnered up with Idea Factory to bring Neptune from the Neptunia™ series to Shachibato! as a playable DLC character for $1.99! More characters from the Neptunia series will join this exciting collaboration in coming months! To top off this awesome collaboration, Steam users can also get an extra 10% off if they purchase Shachibato! together with Idea Factory International’s Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 as a complete set bundle! And if you already own Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, don’t worry—you’ll still get that extra discount when you buy Shachibato! Check out the trailer, Neptune DLC gameplay videos, and more info on the Shachibato! official website!
On top of that, Preapp Partners, developer and publisher of Shachibato! has teamed up with KADOKAWA for the multimedia Shachibato! franchise. The anime series (Shachibato! President, It’s Time For Battle!) is currently available on Funimation. And their dubbed Shachibato! anime will be available soon!
|About the Game: Shachibato! is a turn-based, roguelike fantasy strategy RPG. You’ll take control of our hero, a young entrepreneur who’s in charge of an adventuring company. One day, as you’re out shopping for some new adventuring gear, a massive earthquake rumbles throughout the city! Upon stepping outside, you notice that right where your company office once stood, a mysterious portal has appeared! Now you must delve into the dangerous business of dungeon exploration in order to rescue your employees and restore your business!|
- Grid Battle System: Players will explore maps and battle enemies on a grid-based battlefield. You will have to form a team that can effectively carry out the battle depending on the enemies and terrain. The bigger your company becomes, the more employees you can hire!
- Turn-Based Battles: Shachibato adopts a traditional turn-based SRPG battle system, where you will take control of up to 5 units to battle against fierce enemies.
- The Toichi Gate: This mysterious gate appeared out of nowhere and leads to terrifying dungeons. The gate will open every 10 days, so before then you’ll have use your time wisely to recruit and train a talented group of employees to send into it!
- Dungeon Exploration: Within dungeons are various treasures and items, as well as specific missions to complete. You’ll also have to be on the lookout for lost employees waiting to be rescued, so explore each dungeon thoroughly and track them down!
- Hire New Talent: Through your HR department you can hire new adventuring employees. There are a variety of jobs such as warrior, cleric, wizard, and so on. Decide what skill sets you need most and interview your potential new recruits!