SpellForce 3 is out now on PC
The critically acclaimed RTS/RPG-series SpellForce returns today with a new instalment: SpellForce 3 is available as a PC-exclusive title.
By combining real-time-strategy and role-playing, SpellForce 3 takes the best from both and blends it together in a unique way. Players will create their own hero, and meet others along their epic journey through the 30+ hours of campaign gameplay. They will construct large bases and muster powerful armies, command three different factions, clash together in multiplayer matches or join forces in the co-operative campaign.
The story of SpellForce 3 takes place before the events of its predecessors, telling the tale of the aftermath of the Mage Wars – an exciting experience for players of the former SpellForce games and players who are new to the franchise alike. In SpellForce 3’s launch trailer, you can see all the features that will #MakeRTSGreatAgain:
SpellForce 3 is available now for an SRP of 49.99 € // $49.99 $ // £34.99 as digital download or retail version:
Collector’s Edition (SRP: 129.99 € // 129.99 $ // 119.99 £)
Amazon US: http://n.thq.com/cE3L30etPvG
Amazon UK: http://n.thq.com/f47e30etPAO
Or choose your platform or retailer here: http://spellforce.com/order-here
SpellForce 3 returns to the roots of the SpellForce saga. Taking place before the acclaimed SpellForce: The Order of Dawn, players will unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe with over 30 hours of a single-player campaign, that is also playable in Coop. Additional multiplayer modes offer competitive battles for up to six players. Create your own heroes, develop your skillset and build your own army to fight in legendary battles with gameplay that expertly blends the RTS and top-down RPG genres together.
SpellForce 3 is out now on Windows-PC and will be available with English and German Voice Over plus full text localization in French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian and Simplified Chinese. For more information, please visit the official website, like the game on Facebook or follow THQ Nordic on Twitter.
About SpellForce 3:
- RTS/RPG mix: unique gameplay that combines the genre of a real-time strategy and a top-down roleplay game.
- Create and customise: create your group of heroes and choose a number of different combos with a range of skill structures.
- Boost and command your army: Prepare your troops and fight the greatest of all battles. You can also exploit numerous strategic aspects (e.g. terrain, troop formations, visibility, exploration, etc.), that would make Sun Tzu proud!
- Epic storyline: Unravel a deep and complex plot that eventually leads up to the events that trigger the Convocation ritual, which will change the whole world.
- Extensive universe and lots of loot: Explore the world of Eo, discover intrigues and secrets and collect a whole load of loot for your hero.
- Complex single-player campaign: Over 30 hours of gameplay time, and even more if you’re able to discover everything Grimlore Games has incorporated into the game world.
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes – play in versus battles with up to 6 Players or master the single-player campaign with a friend in coop mode
About THQ Nordic
Founded in 2011, THQ Nordic is a global video game publisher and developer. Based in Vienna, Austria and Karlstad, Sweden with subsidiaries in Germany, Sweden, and the USA, THQ Nordic brands include Darksiders, MX vs. ATV, Red Faction, Titan Quest, Biomutant and many more.
THQ Nordic is meant to represent a core approach of doing much more than “owning” a highly competitive portfolio of IPs. It revolves around cherishing them, and aligning them with the very best development resources to expand upon them with the level of experience that communities and established fan bases expect and deserve.
The company’s internal development studios are Grimlore Games based in Munich, Germany; Rainbow Studios based in Phoenix, Arizona; Mirage Game Studios AB based in Karlstad, Sweden; Foxglove Studios AB based in Stockholm, Sweden; Black Forest Games based in Offenburg, Germany, Pieces Interactive based in Skoevde, Sweden, and Experiment 101 based in Stockholm, Sweden.