The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 out now on Nintendo Switch
As almost all heroes have been finger snapped away by a big purple guy (“thanatossed”, so to speak), so the world needs new ones! And here they are: Wilbur, Ivo, Nate and Critter (superpower: beeing extremly pink and fluffy) – the heroes of the classic point-and-click adventure The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 are here again to fullfill their destiny on Nintendo Switch™
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is out now digitally and physically on Nintendo Switch for a SRP of £26,99 €29,99.
Nintendo eShop (Nintendo Switch): http://n.thq.com/PWNx30nzqsx
About The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
In The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 the player controls four different characters in a lovingly created fantasy world, and must solve some tricky logic puzzles in classic point-and-click style. The thrilling story and the usual BoUT humour with its numerous nods to fantasy elements and colourful characters guarantee over 20 hours of fun gameplay.
- Epic fantasy story with over 20 hours of gameplay
- Classic BoUT humour packed with references to Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Discworld, Game of Thrones or World of WarCraft to name a few
- Hundreds of crazy, surprisingly logical puzzles
- Four playable heroes. One of them is pink.
- Projection-mapping technology combines the great features of 2D and 3D
- Orchestral soundtrack with all the classic and many new works