Creepy point and click psychological horror adventure
|Independent development studio Black Corporation has launched the first chapter of The Peephole’s Chronicles: Weird John for PC and Mac, now available for free on itch.io and IndieExpo.|
The Peephole’s Chronicles: Weird John is a bizarre and surreal point and click psychological horror adventure in which you take on the role of a man suffering paranoia whose aim is to survive in his room until Christmas.
“We started developing The Peephole’s Chronicles: Weird John back in 2017 and since then the project has grown significantly”, says Alessandro Adinolfi, PR Manager at Black Corporation.
The Peephole’s Chronicles: Weird John is the first chapter of a title which will be fully released on Steam. The game will include 5 chapters more and it is planned for Q4 2020.
- Classic point and click adventure game.
- Inverted escape room: get the nostalgia of old 2d flash escape rooms in a revisited way.
- Try to survive inside the room until Christmas.
- Defend yourself or get some help from who come to your door.
- Various number of items and characters.
- Your actions can cause unexpected results.
- Different approaches and multiple finals.
- Paranoid guy life simulator.
- Creepy and anxiety atmosphere.