The Shapeshifter 2 Trailer Now Live and Kickstarter Campaign Launching October 1
|One-man developer studio Greenboy Games, specialized in developing Game Boy games since 2018, has released the new trailer for ‘The Shapeshifter 2’ and will be launching its Kickstarter campaign on October 1. |
‘The Shapeshifter 2’ is an Old-School Adventure game, and this time the adventure takes place in the elven world. The main actor has the power to become the animal that he touches to save the elven world from the wizard’s spell: Fly, swim, croak, cackle, bray, roar, growl, meow, among other curious skills.
The Shapeshifter 2, is the first and only Game Boy game that requires 2 cartridges to play, and not due to lack of space! The game will contain never-before-seen innovative gameplay mechanics that will be revealed soon.
The game will be fully compatible with all Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance handhelds. This includes the Analogue portable system and other Game Boy compatible devices.
- New Game Boy game in cartridge format
- Lead Elliot in a fantasy adventure in which you can turn into theanimals you touch and save the elven world from the wizard’s spell.
- More than 4 hours of gameplay.
- Animated pixel-art graphics.
- Music composed by Cesc Mozota and Oscar Latorre
- Game Boy version compatible with all Game Boy, Game Boy Color and GameBoy Advance handhelds.