Triton Survival –the sci-fi themed 3D action shoot ‘em up survival available in Early Access on Steam– is being updated today.
The new upgrade in Triton Survival enhances the construction capacity of your base as it adds 3 different evolution levels and it shows physical damage to the structure of your building if it gets hit by your enemies.
Triton Survival now contains weather inclemencies such as radioactive clouds and meteorite storms, and it has much better illumination and post-process effects.
About This Game
ATTENTION: Release date refers to the launch date in Early Access.
Triton Survival is a galactic survival game with an intense action, focused on surviving, crafting, gathering resources, building base and beat attacks of enemy hordes from the Neptune planetary system.
Year 2114. The Earth has been invaded!. An alien civilization has built a network of Portals in the planetary system of Neptune that allows entry to the Earth by creating black holes in the atmosphere of our planet. You have been sent to the main satellite of Neptune: Triton. Your mission there will be to protect the Interplanetary Portal and prevent the invasion of new alien troops as well as destroy the network of Portals of the rest of Neptune’s satellites. You must defend and build a fortification around the Portal to prevent access. You must obtain energy to be able to use the Triton Portal and travel to the Neptune satellites to end this threat and destroy all the Portals, strongly protected by the invaders. You are the only hope for our planet Earth!.
Currently features (Early Access version):
• Basic Survival system
• Crafting system (including decomposition and combination of chemical elements to create resources).
• Location and gathering of resources on the surface of the planet (wood, stone, minerals, gasing substances, …).
• Mining of underground resources by means of mechanical extractors.
• Farming system (harvest vegetables and trees).
• Flora and fauna.
• A variety of weapons (blasters, grenades, ammo, turrets,…)
• Game modes: Survival (for now solo player mode).
• Character skills tree through experience levels.
• Building system with destructible and repairable parts, to construct a base around the interstellar Portal.
• Survive waves of attacks of alien enemy hordes.
• Day and night cycle with weather and cloud system.
• Energy generators system (powered by resources such as carbon, fuel, hydrogen, radioactive elements, sunlight, …) to provide electricity to elements that need it (automatic turrets, lighting, teletransporters, electromagnetic defensive systems, proximity sensors, …).
• Wiring system for connection of generators with devices that need energy resources.
• Transport drones (especially for heavy resources) with satellite guidance system.
Future features (Final version):
• Up 4 players Cooperative mode.
• I nterplanetary travel system through the Triton Portal (when their power is enough). Creation of the satellite system of the planet Neptune with enemy procedural bases and new resources only available on this planets.
• Improved Survival system (hunger and thirst, oxygen, temperature, radiation,…)
• Improved enemy hordes generation. Balance of the game difficulty depending on your defensive system (weaponry, structure types of your base and players connected), number of enemies per horde and attack power (type of weapon, vehicles, …).
• Vehicles (with construction and customization system).
• A Tutorial Quest.
• Game modes: Survival (solo player or up 4 players Cooperative), Creative, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch (up 4 players).
• Expansion of crafting resources, building structures, weapons, enemies, flora, fauna,….
• Hunting and raising creatures to obtain their resources.
• Improvements on all features of the game.