Hex of Steel now available on PC/Mac/Linux
|Formerly titled Operation Citadel, Hex of Steel covers ALL fronts of the second world war and the powerful editor can be used to recreate almost any conflict.|
Hex of Steel features over 1600 unit types, numerous campaigns, huge maps and a complete suite of editors.
A demo version of the game is currently available for free in the store site on Steam.
- Added borders to all countries in the game. You cannot enter any country you want at any time, you will need to be at war to do so.
- Added research with a “Tech tree”. This is optional, but it can be fun to research technologies through time.
- Added many, many, MANY new units (including but not only partisans, radars).
- Added new tiles. Including new coast tiles that are generated automatically when you load a map, better look overall.
- Added random scenario generator. Generate a random scenario with settings you can choose from in just a few clicks
- Added new mechanics (entrenchment).
- All units graphics. Counters now look better than ever.
- New game logo, wallpaper, and name.
- Improved performances and stability throughout the game.
- Modding system with a mod manager.
- AI got way better.