Ziggurat Encourages “Stay Inside & Play Inside” with 500 Game Key
Being stuck at home shouldn’t mean you can’t have fun.
In challenging times like these, it’s sometimes good to escape from it all and just relax with your favorite form of entertainment — be it TV, music, or video games.
To help support everyone during these stay-at-home days, publisher Ziggurat Interactive is launching a multi-week giveaway dubbed “Stay Inside & Play Inside”, where they will distribute 500 free copies of games from their library. Starting today at 10 AM Pacific, and running for the next 10 days, via online sweepstakes, Ziggurat will give away 50 codes a day for games curated from a selection of the publisher’s extensive library of titles.
These games include:
- Central Intelligence — A classic strategy title where you’ll leverage local politics, propaganda, and the military to accomplish the mission
- Slave Zero — In this shooter, you jump into the cockpit of a stolen mech and blast your way through action-packed levels
- Deadly Dozen — Infiltration and extermination are your key goals in this WWII squad-based tactical shooter
- Superhero League of Hoboken — Lead a tag of misfit “heroes” as they battle the evil Doctor Entropy in an adventure game unlike any other
- Darklands — Command a band of four adventurers as they travel the sinister landscape of 15th Century Germany, where you’ll face the Middle Ages as people believed it to be — packed with monsters and magical foes!
- Nam — A raid on enemy territory goes wrong, and you, as Alan “The Bear” Westmoreland, will have to fight your way home in furious first-person combat
- Marco Polo — Travel the legendary Silk Road and push your bargaining skills to the limit as you build your economic empire. Beware of bandits!
- Mission Critical — Survive the near-destruction of your starship, then get to business in this challenging sci-fi blend of strategy and puzzle-solving gameplay