Green Man Gaming Publishing, Movie Games S.A, and Road Studio are thrilled to announce that Alaskan Truck Simulator has been renamed to Alaskan Road Truckers. The title of the game has changed to reflect the team’s ambitions to create a new, rich and deeper gameplay experience and not just a truck simulation game. In Alaskan Road Truckers you aren’t just a truck, you play as a trucker with a focus on life both inside and outside of your vehicle.
To celebrate the new name, a brand-new gameplay walkthrough has been recorded to reveal further details about the upcoming trucker simulation game. Jakub Niewęgłowski from developer Road Studio will take you through some of the new features in Alaskan Road Truckers.
Coming to PC, Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 in fall 2023, Alaskan Road Truckers will be the definitive trucker experience. Delivering cargo to make your business a success. Get out of your truck to explore Alaska while maintaining your vehicle and preparing for treacherous conditions on the road.
About Alaskan Road Truckers.
Step into the boots of an Alaskan Road Trucker
Experience the definitive trucker simulator
Get behind the wheel and drive across the entire state of Alaska with dynamic weather and unpredictable road conditions. Become a trucking legend and get your cargo to its destination on time.
- Pick your route across diverse road conditions
- Expand and customize your truck collection
- Take on different jobs with a huge variety of cargo types
Get out of your truck…
Get your hands dirty with involved, in-depth truck maintenance. Look after your truck, stock up on supplies, and make sure you’re ready for your next journey.
- Maintain your truck to keep it on the road
- Upgrade your HQ and manage your business
- Visit stores and gas stations to pick up essential purchases and fuel
- Leave your cab to explore scenic landmarks and soak up the atmosphere
Be prepared for what Alaskan has to throw at you, expect the unexpected for the journeys which lie ahead.
- Manage your health by battling against hunger, fatigue, and the cold
- Plot your route and make sure you have the best equipment for the job
- Encounter dangers like avalanches, fallen trees, and more!
BE A TRUCKER, NOT A TRUCK!