Indie JRPG Celestian Tales Continues the Journey in Realms Beyond
From Bandung Indonesia, Agate is proud to announce the release of Celestian Tales: Realms Beyond on May 7, 2020. The game will be available for PC on Steam, GOG and Humble. Celestian Tales: Realms Beyond is a role-playing game that combines turn-based tactical combat with a story of questionable morals seen through multiple points of view. It is a complex tale of human interactions where deception, intrigue, and betrayal stand side-by-side with loyalty, friendship, and personal growth.
Inspired by classic JRPG’s, the story is fused with a beautiful hand-drawn world, frame-by-frame pixel animations, and an immersive soundtrack. Players will follow the journey of six Companions, knights sworn to serve and protect the heir of a noble house and experience their rise and fall in the struggle to survive a world where one’s true enemies are often their closest allies.
Celestian Tales: Realms Beyond is a standalone game designed to accommodate new players to the world of Celestian Tales. Players of Celestian Tales: Old North can elect to start ‘fresh’ or let the game read your end save and alter the game’s world based on the choices you’ve previously made.
- Unique Story –fresh approach to RPG storytelling by allowing players to feel the weight of their character’s actions.
- Moral Confrontations – player are forced to make decision that challenge their morals and beliefs.
- Multiple Story Arcs – Six main characters let you see different perspectives and judge for yourself what’s right and wrong.
- Beautiful Art – Lush hand-painted background visuals and environments, detailed emotive character portraits, and animated pixel-art characters make for a fantasy world like no other.
- Inspiring Music – A sweeping score captures the pace and emotion of the story as it unfolds.
- Traditional RPG Gameplay – Inspired by classic JRPGs, a turn-based RPG battle system lets players develop their personal combat style.
- Additional Content – New players can further deepen their experience in the world of Celestian Tales by playing its previous entries, Old North and Howl of the Ravager. These can be played either before or after Realms Beyond.
The game will be available for PC on Steam, GOG and Humble, with an SRP of $14.99 and support the Windows operating system.
Bohemia Interactive Announces the Arma 3 Art of War Contest