Multiplayer Real-Time Strategy Sequel Coming Soon to PC!
We have come full circle and together with developers Luminous, are elated to announce that our highly acclaimed, fast-paced RTS Circle Empires Rivals will be releasing on April 15th! Check out the new trailer below and wishlist the game now on Steam.
About Circle Empires Rivals
In this stand-alone multiplayer sequel to the award-winning RTS Circle Empires, you and your friends will take control of your own tiny kingdoms and conquer a world made of circles. Each one is overflowing with enemies to fight, monsters to hunt and loot to horde. Watch out though, as friends quickly turn to rivals…
- Fast-paced RTS action.
- Play alone or with friends in a variety of online game modes, including competitive and co-op!
- The world is made of circles, each with different loot and enemies
- Hundreds of different creatures, buildings and harvestable resources
- Units gain XP and level up
- Six game modes including: Roguelike, King Hunt and Stop the Army
- 10 new biomes with different bonuses and mechanics
- 25+ different faction leaders and 40 huntable boss monsters
- Procedurally generated worlds containing unique flora and fauna
- Huge range of difficulty options for any skill level
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Prepares for Cold Year-Round with Talvisota: Winter War mod on PC