COVID-19 Pandemic Causes Closure of Thousands of U.S. Schools Over 3,000 Schools Signed Up for Classkick in One Weekend Alone but Couldn’t Pay — Classkick Now Free for Coronavirus Affected Schools to Continue Children’s EducationChildren Learn from Home with Teacher’s Real-Time One-on-One Private Attention & Feedback for Superior Education Release at: http://www.thomas-pr.com/classkick/classkickrelease.html
Classkick,www.classkick.com, the leading virtual learning app that shows teachers in real-time exactly what students are thinking and learning, announced today that they are immediately offering the Classkick Pro School Membershipfor freefor Coronavirus COVID-19 affected schools (a $1499 value). Because of the widespread U.S. school closures, in one weekend alone in March 2020, over 3,000 new schools signed up for Classkick’s remote learning app, with over 1,000 schools unable to pay immediately. With many more schools expected to close soon and children’s education at stake, Classkick is offering Classkick Pro School for free for all schools in need. To sign up, go to: https://classkick.com/coronavirus.
How do Teachers Continue to Teach Students Remotely and Maintain High Quality Education?
Check professional writing services out
The pandemic and closure of thousands of schools across the U.S. has thrown teachers a curveball. How do they teach students remotely and maintain a high level of education with learning time vital and unreplaceable? Classkick ensures that students receive the best possible distance education during this unprecedented time, so students don’t lose years of education. Classkick connects students and their school work to their educational advocates, merging students, teachers, and parents together for a true virtual learning experience. Available for home or in-school virtual learning on iPads, Chromebooks, and Mac and PC computers, Classkick lets teachers, using any type of content (drawings, text, images, audio, links, videos, chat, and GIFs.) see and instantly respond to exactly what their students are thinking and working on in real-time. Students canask for help privately, avoiding unwanted peer stigma, and teachers can pop into student work online to provide ideas, encouragement, support, and correction — right on the student’s Classkick screen. Students can give even each other peer help and feedback!
Millions of Students World-wide Learn at their Own Pace – Classkick is High Rated by Net Promoter Score
Millions of students around the world are currently using Classkick to learn, from kindergarteners drawing pictures or recording their voice explanations to middle schoolers practicing literary skills and foreign languages to high school seniors doing calculus or physics. Because students see feedback immediately, they learn faster, enjoy learning, and are engaged. With Classkick, kids can continue their class study at home every day feeling supported, and excited to learn. Learning is transformed from a chore into an intrinsic and fun experience. As one student says, “I get many more ‘at-bats’ than before, and I have a coach [the teacher] always by my side.” Classkick is ranked high by teachers and students alike, with a superior Net Promoter Score in the high 70s, higher than other edtech software and internet products whose numbers are typically in the 20-60 point range.
- Students privately receive virtual feedback, corrections, and suggestions from teachers in real-time as if they were in the classroom.
- Students can virtually raise their hands to alert the teacher of the need for help.
- Teachers view the entire class working in real-time and can instantly give extensive feedback to each student separately or as a group.
- Teachers see how each student is thinking.
- Teachers can instantly reward students with gold stars, Bitmojis, GIFs, and other stickers.
- Teachers can create or upload assignments and other content, including drawings, text, images, audio, links, videos, chat, and GIFs.
- Teachers can assign a student roster and provide the class code to students to log-in from home.
- Classkick works with Screencastify apps to make teaching screencasts. Screencastify uploads right to Youtube, which students can watch in Classkick.
- Classkick links directly from an LMS (learning management system), such as Google Classroom and others, so students can log in and see their assignments for the day.
- Currently in use worldwide in thousands of schools from grades kindergarten through high school and all school subjects.
- Video how-to for teachers:
Classkick Pro School retail $1499/year, unlimited teachers, 2,000 students
Classkick Pro School renewal $999/year, unlimited teachers, 2,000 students
Classkick Pro School limited time discount $499/year, unlimited teachers, 2,000 students
Single teacher price $96/year (27% off $10.99/month Membership)
Classkick for Pro Schools affected by COVID-19 FREE (limited time)
Classkick Basic FREE
Available immediately for free for Coronavirus COVID-19 affected schools, teachers can sign up at: https://classkick.com/coronavirus, website for more information: http://www.classkick.com, email: [email protected].