Strategy classic arrives on Nintendo family of consoles Friday, 10% pre-order discount available until launch
Publisher Kalypso Media has announced that the HD remaster of beloved strategy classic Commandos 2is arriving this Friday, 4th December. A 10% pre-order discount is available until launch via Nintendo eShop.
Locked, loaded and ready to deploy to Nintendo and strategy fans alike, Commandos 2 – HD Remaster for Nintendo Switch™ features a full high-definition refurbishment of its Pyro Studios predecessor, adding revamped tutorials, campaign missions, and optimised support for both the Nintendo Switch™ Joy-Con and Pro Controller. Old hands and new recruits can check out a new trailer below.
Commandos 2 – HD Remaster can be pre-ordered now from Nintendo eShop, including a 10% discount until launch.
Commandos 2 – HD Remaster is a true homage to one of gaming’s most celebrated masterpieces. Originally developed by the legendary Pyro Studios, relive the real-time tactics masterpiece that defined the genre like no other for the first time on Nintendo Switch™.
Take control of an elite group of Allied commandos who must venture deep into enemy territory and utilize their combined expertise to complete a series of progressively demanding missions. In this World War II genre-defining classic, explore interactive environments and use unique skill sets to complete missions against seemingly impossible odds.
- Experience the Commandos series in HD for the first time on Nintendo Switch™
- Every tutorial and campaign mission revamped with reworked controls and modernised UI
- Access authentic WWII vehicles, scenarios and weaponry such as tanks and bazookas
- 10 missions spanning 9 day/night environments, all with realistic weather effects
- Steal, climb and swim to accomplish missions within fully interactive environments
- Play as an eclectic cast of characters, including Green Beret, Sniper and Whiskey the dog
- Experiment with skills and approaches in challenging, against-the-odds style gameplay
Leaf Announces Record Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results & Update To Eastside Games Acquisition