Get ready to explore the Cyanide & Happiness universe for the first time ever through this hilarious and exciting point-and-click adventure
Today, Publisher Serenity Forge, alongside developers Skeleton Crew Studios and Explosm Games have announced that Cyanide & Happiness: Freakpocalyse — the first point-and-click-adventure game in a “tragilogy” (trilogy of tragedy) filled with dark comedy, drama, and weirdness — will launch on Nintendo Switch and Steam on March 11, 2021, for $19.99, with a 10% for the first week.Preorders will be available starting March 4, 2021, through Nintendo eShop.
In Cyanide & Happiness: Freakpocalyse, players follow the adventures of Cooper “Coop” McCarthy, as he does normal high school things, like trying to find a prom date and doing his best to avoid getting killed by bullies all while trying not to trigger an apocalyptic event.
First announced in 2017 and brought to life through Kickstarter, Freakpocalyse is the first chance for fans to experience and interact with the universe from the much-loved Cyanide & Happiness animated shorts, webcomics, and card games.
- All the fun of a Cyanide & Happiness animated short, all packed into a video game!
- Fully voiced dialogue featuring special guest voice actors including Arin Hanson (Game Grumps), Jessica Calvello, YMS Adum, Rice Pirate Mick, and more.
- The first-ever chance to interact with fan favorites from the Cyanide & Happiness universe, including Ted Bear, Shark Dad, Señor Cleanfist, and more.
- The first installment in the Freakpocalypse “tragilogy” – a trilogy of games telling the complete tragic & chaotic story.
- An incredibly interactive world with more than 100 bizarre characters and countless objects to look at, touch, and talk to, along with unlockable costumes to find and wear.
- No need to know the back story— Freakpocalyse gives long-time fans a lot to look forward to, but is also the perfect introduction for anyone new to the franchise.
- Cinematic cutscenes and a completely original soundtrack.
Cyanide & Happiness: Freakpocalyse will be available in French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and English on Nintendo eShop for Switch and on Steam for $19.99, with a 10% for the first week, and is rated M by ESRB.
Star Wars™ Pinball VR Brings The Mandalorian-inspired Table & More to Virtual Reality