Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online Digital Day One Edition Offers 4 Themes and 12 PSN Avatars!
Cyberdimension Neptunia™: 4 Goddesses Online hits the PlayStation®4 system October 10 (NA) and October 13 (EU) with a Digital Day 1 Edition, available at launch and exclusively on the PlayStation Store! The game also launches with a free Neptune Special Theme and free Catsuit DLC!
For the first two weeks of launch, those who purchase the Digital Day 1 Edition will have exclusive access to the following:
- Four (4) PlayStation®4 system themes – Decorate your home screen with the Goddesses Advent Theme, Pixel Theme, Chosen CPUs Theme, or Chosen CPU Candidates Theme!
- Twelve (12) PSN avatars – Nep up your PSN profile with your favorite Goddess! Choose from 12 different avatars of the CPUs or CPU Candidates.
About Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online
In this hack ‘n’ slash adventure co-developed with Tamsoft and Compile Heart, everyone’s favorite four Goddesses enter an online fantasy game world inspired by…themselves! Joined by the CPU Candidates, you’ll fight in 4-person real-time brawls, unleash devastating Awakening Skills, customize with tons of cosmetic accessories, and even play online with others!
Long ago when the world was nothing but a void, the goddesses created Leanverde, the World Tree.
The mighty Earth and the majestic oceans were born of Leanverde’s sprout, and the goddesses bestowed upon this world the name of Alsgard.
…At least, that’s what the “4 Goddesses Online” MMO is about. Now the real Gamindustri goddesses must log in and hack ‘n’ slash through this game-within-a-game to bring back the creators of Leanverde and defeat the Demon King! With rival beta testers and system glitches galore, what could possibly go wrong?
- 4 Person Dungeon Raids – You’ll never go it alone in the dungeons when you’ve got 3 other party members! Team up to exterminate dungeon fodder in this hack ‘n’ slash adventure! And change the player you control whenever you want!
- You CAN Cast that Here – Be prepped for any situation when you can map multiple skills to each face button, and max out your meter to unleash a flashy “Awakening Skill” that will devastate those who cross you!
- +10 to Fashion – Show off tons of cosmetic gear that can be resized, rotated, and placed anywhere! Ever seen a mustachioed fairy pirate DJ? Now you can!
- Nep_Main Joined your Party – Play online with up to three other people for extra loot and harder enemies, plus use the in-game chat feature to really make it feel like an MMO! (It’s not.)