Fury Unleashed now with co-op mode! Let your best friend join the fight and get ready for the full cross-platform release in early 2019
Local co-op is the biggest addition, but it’s not the only change that’s come with the latest Fury Unleashed update. Gamers can also expect:
- New tunes composed by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz
- Secrets to be discovered in random places in the game world
- Special golden ink you can get by killing enemies or being a Destructive Fury on a level. You can spend the ink on additional equipment to help you to progress through the game
- Elite enemies – not as strong as bosses, but more demanding than regular opponents – adding additional challenges to your playthrough
- New NPCs you can meet and interact with on your way through the comic books!
To play Fury Unleashed in co-op mode online, just follow the instructions included in the step-by-step guide we’ve made just for you:
Fury Unleashed is currently available on Steam Early Access. The game will launch simultaneously on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch™ in early 2019. Preview copies (PC) are available for everyone interested in testing the game.
Fury Unleashed is a rogue-lite action platformer set in a comic book universe. Experience fast-paced, hit-and-run gameplay and never do the same thing twice thanks to procedurally generated levels and random items – all in highly refined, modern, hi-res 2D art.
Somehow, chaos has entered the comic book multiverse and your whole world has gone nuts! That’s how your story starts: you come from a long-gone era and were once a great hero, but now things have gone bad – your powers are gone! Your quest is simple, yet deadly: you need to write your story anew and relive your greatest accomplishments. Order will be restored if and only if you prove that you’re the most furious hero out there.
Your guns are your best friends, and ink is the new gold – collect it from defeated enemies to upgrade your hero. The more dynamic and forceful your playstyle, the greater the rewards! There’s always a cost, though. Stay focused at all times or you’ll die sooner than you think.
Oh, and keep an eye on those secret rooms – what you find there might even surprise a tough fighter like yourself.