The wait for the next big party game hit is over! Join the cosmic party and either choose to be humanity’s savior or shake things up as Earth itself.
Call your friends and ask them to come over for an earth-shattering good time, as Project Planet – Earth Vs Humanity is out now on PC! The party begins today on Steam and will be priced at $24.99 with a 20% launch discount for a limited time.
Project Planet – Earth vs Humanity is the debut game from Dutch developer, Fifth Harbour Studios, born from the challenges of a pandemic-stricken world. The game draws inspiration from real-world scenarios but gives players a chance to shape the outcome.
Will you wield the power of Earth to reduce humanity to zero, using a virus, asteroid impact, or other means of devastation? Or will you rally with up to five friends, assuming the roles of World Leaders, Industry, Media, Scientists, and Public, in a bid for survival? The choice is yours.
Here is what the press had to say:
“Project Planet – Earth vs Humanity is a uniquely creative take on party games, where humanity can show the best, and most likely the worst, of themselves in the face of certain doom.”
- 80/100, lifeisxbox.eu
“Project Planet – Earth vs Humanity is a great game for an evening out with friends.”
- legeekparesseux.fr (translated from french)
“I strongly recommend Project Planet to all my strategy-loving friends.”
- 9/10, mkaugaming.com
How to Play
Project Planet – Earth vs Humanity can be played alone, but it’s even more fun with friends! Whether at home on a couch or online through a stream, you can invite up to five friends to join in for FREE. No app or extra controllers are necessary and only one copy is needed for your entire party.
Your friends can use any web-enabled device (like a smartphone, tablet or PC) to join the game and play along. Your browser will become your controller. When playing remotely, you can use a video conferencing tool like Zoom, Steam Broadcast, Discord, and more to stream the game. Just don’t forget to enable audio streaming!
- Party up! – Enjoy a 1 vs 5 party game where you unleash Earth’s fury or try to survive a wide range of disasters as Humanity. Only one copy is needed to entertain a group of up to 6 players.
- Pick a side – Destroy Humanity with virus outbreaks, asteroid impacts and more as Planet Earth, or play as one of 5 Humanity roles, each with unique gameplay and impossible dilemmas that come close to real-life parallels.
- Work together – Use abilities to cooperate with other players, or punish those who don’t act in the group’s (or your own) best interest! But remember to pursue your own goals. In the end, there can only be one winner!
- No two games are the same – Branching narratives create limitless ways to experience the disasters.