Hyperide: Vector Raid, a game inspired by classic arcade titles, debuts on Nintendo Switch
Developer Kool2Play and publisher, Midven S.A., are proud to announce that Hyperide: Vector Raid is now available on Nintendo Switch. Players will put themselves in shoes of the captain commanding one of the speediest vessels of the galaxy; in gameplay style inspired by two of the most famous pop-cultural masterpieces – River Raid and Tron.
Gameplay is a tribute to the best classic arcade titles of the past – jump into a superfast spaceship and journey through the unexplored space, avoiding and shooting obstacles, all of this in crazy hyperspeed! It’s not going to be easy. Everything is happening blazingly fast and requires a lot of focus and reflex.
Players’ spaceship is exploring multidimensional maps, inspired by Tron and other 80s movies. All levels are full of vibrant, neon colors, weird geometrical shapes and very characteristic, electronic music.
Add the best elements of classic arcade titles – collectibles, power-ups, fast action, super high-scores and urgent need to be the best – to the equation and we have Hyperide: Vector Raid, the best game for classic arcade fans!
- A gameplay inspired by classic River Raid formula
- Controls utilize steering possibilities provided by Nintendo Switch
- Crazy, warp-speed journey in vibrant space inspired by Tron and other 80s movies
- 3 different void quadrants and an old-school boss fight
- Hyper speed, ships, jumps, galaxies, multinational astronauts, and many other hyper features
The game is available on Nintendo Switch through Nintendo eShop for 3,99 USD/3,99 EU.