Institutional Analyst Inc (“Institutional Analyst”) issues Equity Research Report on Society Pass Incorporated (“SoPa”) (Nasdaq: SOPA), Southeast Asia’s (SEA) next generation, data-driven, loyalty, fintech and e-commerce ecosystem.
Click here to view the full Institutional Analyst Equity Research Report: https://internetstockreview.com/initiating-coverage-on-society-pass-sopa/
– Southeast Asia: the Asian Silicon Valley – SEA, including Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and VietNam much like Northern CA, is widely known for having 100’s of thousands of well-educated, technology-savvy entrepreneurs. In sum, there are thousands of companies that could potentially be acquired, partially acquired, or incubated by Society Pass to generate shareholder value.
– Visionary and experienced founder – Led by Dennis Nguyen, a University of Chicago Booth School of Business MBA graduate and entrepreneur, and former mergers and acquisition Investment Banker at Citigroup, Credit Agricole Indosuez, and Daiwa Securities. His over 25 years of Asia-based investment banking and venture capital experience, along with his team of bankers in identifying and bringing fast-growing technology start-ups to the acquisition negotiating table, creates a true sky-is-the-limit operating scenario.
– Strong revenue generation in 2023 – Operating at breakneck speed to take advantage of the market turbulence over the past few years and currently, SoPa’s acquisitions-focused business model has quickly assembled a portfolio of seven exciting and growing companies, each exhibiting breakthrough potential to generate over US$100 million in group sales in 2023.
– Huge and growing user and merchant base – SoPa’s seven portfolio companies have amassed 3.3 million registered users and 205,000 registered merchants.
– Healthy balance sheet and strong cash levels – Currently, SoPa has nearly $20 million in cash, compared to a market capitalization of just $26 million today. It’s worthy to note Mr. Nguyen controls 7.7 million shares and has voting control of over 70% of the shares.
– Strong technology and marketing teams – SoPa’s team of software developers rapidly improves the product or service offerings of its portfolio company, while its team of eCommerce marketing experts rapidly grows the subscriber base of such start-up.
– In house accounting, legal and corporate restructuring experts – SoPa has at its resource, business, accounting, funding, legal, and corporate structure experts. Things that if ignored, can and often do later crush the dreams of even the most talented technology start-up founder.