Juicy Jet-Combat Roguelike Hyperspace Dogfights Launches Free Realspace Update
Sleeper Games is excited to announce a free content update for its juicy jet-combat roguelike Hyperspace Dogfights is out now on Steam!
Get ready to blast, dodge, and slice your way through Hyperspace Dogfights: Realspace, with 40+ new items, controller support, improved 4K monitor support, and more! You’ll take on crowds of enemies with proximity explosives, put up defensive barriers to deflect even the largest barrage or get whole stacks worth of passives with the new artifact printer. Weapons will be easier to find due to their new distinct looking chest types and be prepared for a new type of ground opposition in the late game.
Hyperspace Dogfights is currently available for $9.99 on Windows and Linux platforms, with a week-long sale running until September 20th.
Hyperspace Dogfights Features:
- Impactful, tense 2D air combat in a weird sci-fi universe
- Colorful pixel art, powered by the Pico8 16 color palette
- Strong focus on building your jet into something unique with stackable items that interact with each other
- Over 100 different passive items ranging from simple bonuses to complete jet behavior modifiers
- Over 50 sci-fi jet weapons, including lasers, explosives, and aerial melee options
- Over 40 active items used for offense, defense, or utility
- 7 zones with distinct enemies to discover and destroy
- 10 bosses to try your luck against
- Over 5 flyable jets with unlockable mk2 loadouts
- Multiple wave goals, including hunt ace pilots, raid ground targets, perform recon scans, and more
- An adaptive soundtrack with combat and menu tracks, consisting of 14 tuns by ENUIT and Ole Toensen (available as DLC)
- Persistent unlocks with lots of items in the loot pool from the get go, with special items only unlockable through the endgame
- Optional endless mode (unlocked after second victory)
- Steam cloud save, cross platform