LegalKart, India’s first practice management mobile app
on behalf of LegalKart, which is India’s first practice management mobile app for legal professionals.
In India more than 95% of the legal professionals across all forums manage their practice manually & LegalKart became a key technology intervention for all legal professionals. It’s a unique practice management app wherein lawyers can build, manage and grow their legal practice & automate all their manual processes to be more efficient and updated.
Dr. Arvind Singhatiya is the tour de force behind LegalKart, leading the organization as its Founder & CEO. LegalKart strives to bring a paradigm shift in the legal domain by leveraging cloud computing technology. It is currently the only player in the legal-tech domain assisting legal professionals in organizing their legal practice.
LegalKart aims to help lawyers in assigning tasks, synchronizing calendars and also providing advanced features like financial management, client management, and document & team management. LegalKart also facilitates collaboration with other legal professionals at the same time.
Through this mail, I would like to explore an app review opportunity for LegalKart App to be featured in your esteemed publication.
About the Application:
● LegalKart became a key technology intervention for all legal professionals. It’s a unique practice management app wherein lawyers can build, manage and grow their legal practice & automate all their manual processes to be more efficient and updated.
● LegalKart aims to help lawyers in assigning tasks, synchronizing calendars and also providing advanced features like financial management, client management, and document & team management.
● By providing real-time updates on all legal matters and providing access to legal counsel from expert lawyers across the country, LegalKart will enhance transparency throughout the case life-cycle for corporate and business-related legal matters.
Features of the App & downloads till date:
● Client registration – Lawyers can register existing clients directly on the App and start sharing case updates and all other details on Legalkart Client APP. It helps increase transparency in the processes and multiple clients can be updated at the same time.
● Case documents and case notes management – Every case added have a unique tab to add voice notes, upload important documents.
● Case updates from the court of his/her practice – More than 1000 legal forums (courts) are available on LegalKart App including All High Courts, Supreme Court, District Courts, Debt Recovery Tribunals, NCLT etc. and more forums are in the process of being added.
● Case and Client Calendar management – Manage Calendar and activities with real-time push notifications for pending meetings, Next Date of Hearings on the cases and share updates with clients immediately.
● Real-time chat with client and document sharing – Chat with clients/other lawyers in the app seek instructions, share documents in real-time.
● Real-time invoice preparation and sending to client – Add expenses with every case in the app and add them in consolidated invoice which can be shared with a client in real-time.
● Payment tracking – Total invoices raise, invoices received and all the case economics and accounting is managed on APP.
● LegalKart Social – Managing his/her professional profile on App and connects with fellow lawyers across the country on LK Social platform and collaborates with them.
● Team Management – Through LegalKart App, a single case can be managed by multiple team members and their work can be collated, evaluated and managed.
● Adding New Clients – There are millions of clients across the country who is seeking legal support. Their queries are captured and presented to the Lawyers on their App by LegalKart. They have a choice to accept the case/client which will increase their professional exposure.
*Available on both Android and iOS