MindHour Makes Its Way to Tamil Nadu with Digitized Learning and Announces Rs. 1 Cr Scholarships to School Students
MindHour, one of the fastest growing Edu-tech startup based out of Kolkata takes a step ahead and excited to launch its exclusive products in Tamil Nadu to touch the lives of school going children of class 6-10, ICSE & CBSE boards.
|Mr. Sumit Marda, Co-founder & CEO, MindHour is unveiling the Scholarships worth Rs. 1 Crore for Tamil Nadu School students during a press meet held on 24th May, at Hotel GRT Grand, Chennai
MindHour, with a convincing and potent product portfolio comprising of Self Learning Products (MindHour Online | MindHour Study Tabs (Offline)) as well as Instructor Based Classes (Tuitions conducted by Trained and Certified MindHour Teachers at their home using Content and Technology from MindHour) along with its robust and vigorous distribution network of partners across India is now looking to deliver their offering in Tamil Nadu. MindHour benefits lakhs of students through its product outreach through institutions (B2B) as well as individuals (B2C) through its trained tutors.
- MindHour Online: It is like a personal tutor delivering the provision of online self study.
- MindHour Study Tab: These are the offline support for students where all the learning material is pre-loaded. This is introduced in keeping mind of those students who are not able to access the internet.
- MindHour Class: Finally, the concept of MindHour Classes has emerged in order to meet the need of those students requiring a teacher personally and experience more interactive learning. Classes provide technology driven and structured tuitions, which is delivered by qualified teachers, trained and certified by MindHour.
All the MindHour products [MindHour Online, MindHour Study Tabs, MindHour Classes (costing Rs. 7000 to Rs. 15000 a year) help in building a critical thinking mindset in children, encouraging them to “Question” more and developing the intrinsic quest to learn and motivation to perform high.
The interactive learning tools will help users grasp even complex concepts in a more easy and effortless way, enhancing their understanding capacity. The holistic teaching methodology will also help learners self assess their performance and upgrade themselves through systematic tests and suitable recommendations thereafter for scaling up their subject knowledge. The study tools are so designed with points for the scores gained and gifts accordingly to offer children a complete enthusiastic and fun way of learning.
Since its inception in 2014, it has got the user base of more than 5 lakhs students. Presently it’s across 2000+ schools, 92+ cities, 30 offices in the country and growing. The renowned institutions that have partnered with the brand include Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Vasanth Valley, Bal Bharathi, Akshara, Apeejey School, Amity Public School etc.
- MindHour has launched its Franchise model in September 2016 giving out MindHour Classes Franchisees and MindHour Retail Franchisees. Within a short span of time, MindHour has on-board more than 50 partners across 30 cities.
- With its offices present across 30+ major cities – Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Guwahati and more, MindHour believes in having a “national presence with local support.”
Mr. Sumit Marda, Co-founder and CEO of MindHour says, “It’s always exciting to take a step forward. We are happy to launch our products in the state. MindHour has not only redefined learning, but also helped lakhs of students to improve school marks in a most simplified and gamified way. Help your child excel in Math, Science and English; get better grades, build a strong conceptual foundation with India’s fastest growing after school support which makes learning extremely experiential and highly personalized. At Mindhour, thus we are on a mission much beyond just digitizing the content; we are delivering an addictive learning experience to our students through all our products.”
He adds, “We aim to have 2 million registered students by March 2018 and our constant endeavour remains to create a burden free learning environment.”
Mr. ABRP Reddy, CEO of Mind Hour Tamil Nadu announced scholarships worth Rs 1 cr for school students of Tamil Nadu for the forthcoming academic year on the eve of launch of Mindhour operations in Tamil Nadu. Scholarships will be provided on the basis merit and means. Students will be provided with 100% fee waiver for on line programmes and 50% fee waiver for tab based learning. He added that Mindhour is also in talks with schools who want to add Mindhour as part of their school methodology.
Mr. Ram N Ramamurthy, Director of Mindhour TN explained that Mindhour will be establishing a distribution network of 120 partners across Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry. He also disclosed that MindHour will be launching State board (Matriculation) curriculum based products from next academic year. He mentioned objective of MindHour is to improve performance of students at all levels starting from back benchers and average students to bright students.
Mindhour is one of the fastest growing edutech company designed by a group of accomplished IITians to ensure students to get high marks without burden. We achieve this by making learning extremely simple & effective, highly personalized, very experiential and funfully gamified. MindHour endeavors to build a Critical-Thinking mindset and a strong conceptual foundation of school going students of classes 6-10 with their three distinct products, which includes, MindHour Online, MindHour Study Tabs and MindHour Classes.
- MindHour aims to make burden free learning by transforming the school syllabus into experiential and personalized learning experience.
- It makes learning simple, effective and gamified.
- Provides with In-depth analysis report identifying exact weak area and gives the proper solution to it converting the weakness into strength.
- Gift-Store brings in thrill and excitement in learning. Now the child wants to sit and learn out of fun and not by force or pressure.
- Doubt Support by Expert teachers.