New Launch Trailer Introduces the Resistance, Debuts Upgradable Powers
Publisher The Arcade Crew and developer TurtleBlaze today released KUNAI, a charismatic tablet-faced warrior’s fight to save humanity from an impending overwrite by a new mechanical age, on Steam and Nintendo Switch for €16.99.
Decking players out in minutes with a killer sword, dual grappling hook-esque short blades, and the most emotive operating system ever created, KUNAI keeps exploration snappy, fluid, and entertaining. A new trailer demonstrates how scrapping squads of enemies without ever touching the ground is as satisfying as grappling up to a new secret area.
KUNAI‘s journey pits players against the subservient AI hordes commanded by Lemonkus. Once a spirited, well-meaning inventor, Lemonkus’ aspirations for bettering the world have devolved into a ceaseless march for efficiency regardless of consequences. Players stand as the final chance for reverting humankind’s imminent demise before Lemonkus’ ultimate vision is made a reality.
- Relentless Agility: Grapple up walls, hop across enemies, and hover over hazards. KUNAI‘s traversal between regions and foes is smooth, swift, and responsive.
- Killer Weapons: Wreck havoc with a missile-deflecting sword, death-dodging kunai, and dual-wieldable machine guns. KUNAI‘s formidable weapons grant a fighting chance in a world overrun by despair.
- Overflowing Charm: Feel like >:[ after taking a hit, 😀 while swinging over hazards, and :3 when crouching to ambush the level below. KUNAI‘s starring warrior wears all emotions on its slee- … er, screen.
- Evolving Arsenal: Unlock powerful new abilities to ensure your tablet-powered onslaught is a state-of-the-art affair.
- Colorful Visuals: A striking visual style gives each region an immediate identity, with palettes ranging from subdued to gorgeously rich and vivid.
For more on KUNAI, visit the game’s official website, follow The Arcade Crew on Twitter, and check out the game’s Steam page.
FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE & PASSTECH GAMES’ CURSE OF THE DEAD GODS COMING TO STEAM EARLY ACCESS MARCH 3