Rebuilt from the ground-up, and featuring all-new Arena and local co-op modes. Watch the launch trailer
Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition, the nihilistic action-platformer from indie developer Brainwash Gang and published by Digerati, launches this week on PC and console. It will be available from today, 5 May, on PS4, 6 May for Nintendo Switch, and 7 May on Xbox One, and PC (Steam, GOG, Humble, Green Man Gaming, Fanatical, and Nuveem). There will be a 20% launch discount for consoles, and 10% on PC.
Nongunz first launched on PC in 2017, with PS4 and Switch versions planned to follow. However, when Sindiecate – the game’s publisher at the time – vanished without a trace, the future for Nongunz and the planned console versions looked uncertain.
Following a chance encounter with Brainwash Gang at 35,000 feet (they were on the same flight), Digerati jumped at the opportunity to sign Nongunz and is thrilled to be able to give a remastered version of the game the full release it deserves across PC and, for the very first time, console.
Digerati is happy to confirm that anyone who owns the original Nongunz on Steam will receive a copy of Doppelganger Edition into their Steam Library absolutely free.
A roguelite wrapped inside a riddle, each run in Nongunz sees you parting from a black and white graveyard into an ever-changing gothic dungeon full of nightmares fleshed out of human viscera. Surviving not only requires skill but style, since Nongunz rewards you for long-lasting combos and challenges… moreover, score plays a key role in the progress of the idle game: the formation of your very own band of lost souls and death cultists.
|About The Game
Nongunz is a nihilistic action platformer roguelike. Obscure in both gameplay and theme, Nongunz is a riddle that demands sacrifice. Completely rebuilt in Unity, the Doppelganger Edition is a remastered version of the original, featuring two all-new modes: Arena and Local Co-op.
- Unforgiving gameplay that will challenge both your skill and your wits
- The whole game is a riddle. Unveil the mystery behind the nihilistic universe of Nongunz
- Beautifully crafted black and white pixel environments and characters
- Hundreds of levels plagued with dozens of different enemies
- Many weapons, items and equipment to unlock and master
- The potential to change your perception about existence, violence, and mankind
- New for the Doppelganger Edition! Join forces with your double in Local Co-op mode
- New for the Doppelganger Edition! Survive an eternity of enemies in Arena mode