Control the flow of battle with Jujutsu Sorcerers and Curses, now through October 10
JUJUTSU KAISEN expands its domain into Puzzle & Dragons starting today! Join your favorite characters to exorcise cursed spirits now through October 10.
During this collab, players can collect JUJUTSU KAISEN Medals, first-time clear rewards and more from the special event dungeons. Use your Medals to obtain powerful Jujutsu Sorcerers and Cursed Spirits at the Monster Exchange.
Fight through three exclusive collaboration dungeons with your Cursed Techniques:
- JUJUTSU KAISEN dungeon will give players a chance to receive collab items like the JUJUTSU KAISEN Medal (Gold).
- JUJUTSU KAISEN Challenge! provides one pull from the JUJUTSU KAISEN Memorial Egg Machine as a first-time reward for completing the dungeon.
- Cursed Energy Control Training dungeon will reward players with Cursed Corpse, Tsukamoto for clearing all five floors!
Players can pull from 7 Magic Stones! JUJUTSU KAISEN Egg Machine, which includes ★8 Yuji Itadori, ★8 Satoru Gojo, ★7 Megumi Fushiguro, ★7 Nobara Kugisaki, ★6 Toge Inumaki, and ★6 Panda, and more.
All users who login during the duration of the event can get one free pull from JUJUTSU KAISEN Memorial Egg Machine. Protect yourself from curses with these special bundles that are available during the event:
- 20 Magic Stones! Maki Zen’in Egg Machine: One pull from the Maki Zen’in Egg Machine and 20 Magic Stones for $19.99 USD.
- 20 Magic Stones! ★7 & ★8 JUJUTSUKAISEN Egg Machine: Guarantees a ★7 and up rarity character for $19.99 USD.
- 1 Magic Stone! JUJUTSU KAISEN Egg Machine: One pull from the JUJUTSU KAISEN Egg Machine and 1 Magic Stone for $0.99 USD.
Players can obtain the JUJUTSU KAISEN Orbs Skin when receiving Maki Zen’in for the first time! The skin decorates orbs with your favorite students and teachers from the Tokyo Jujutsu High School: Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, Nobara Kugisaki, Kento Nanami, and Satoru Gojo.
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 90 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore.