Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has today announced that the UEFA EURO 2020™ downloadable content (DLC) for eFootball PES 2020 will be released on June 4 via Data Pack 7.0.
The UEFA EURO 2020™ DLC will be available, for free, to anyone who currently owns or is looking to purchase eFootball PES 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC Steam.
As a result of the tournament now taking place in 2021, adjustments have been made to the contents of the free update. The full details of the DLC, launching with the full support of UEFA, are as follows:
- All 55 UEFA national teams, squad rosters and existing kits will be available
- The official UEFA EURO 2020™ tournament mode will be added as planned
- Faithful and highly realistic recreations of Wembley Stadium and Saint Petersburg Stadium will be added as planned
- The official UEFA EURO 2020™ Group Stage match ball will be available at launch
- UEFA EURO 2020™ Featured Players, themed Matchdays and other in-game events are still planned but subject to change, with further details to be shared in-game
- The official UEFA EURO 2020™ Team of the Tournament will no longer be released
Ahead of the DLC launch, the UEFA eEURO 2020 esports tournament will draw to its conclusion with the final group stage of 16 national teams taking place between May 23 – 24. More details on the finalists and format can be found here – https://www.eeuro2020.com/news/281869
“e-Football” and “eFootball logo” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. in Japan and other countries or regions.