Sci-Fi Music Shooter Aaero Available Now
Talented indie studio Mad Fellows Games, in cooperation with Reverb Triple XP, are proud today to releaseAaero, a music-fueled, aerial-combat game. Available now for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and Steam, Aaero combines shooting, flying, mesmerizing visuals and amazing enemy encounters into a beat-powered, kinetic experience like no other. Featuring artists Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, The Prototypes, Neosignal and many more, Aaero is sure to keep all the player’s senses engaged while soaring through distinctly designed levels crafted to deliver a fantastic aural and visual experience.
To commemorate the launch of the game, Aaero is currently available for the limited promotional price of $11.99 USD, a 20% discount off the regular $14.99 USD price.
Independent two-man team Mad Fellows bring you Aaero, game that synergizes high-speed sci-fi shooting action with immersive music elements to deliver an amazing audio-visual experience. Speed through stunning, stylized environments as you trace ribbons of light, all the while releasing the energy in the game’s music. Encounter strange enemies, evade incoming obstacles, and overcome epic boss battles — all driven by an incredible licensed soundtrack from Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, The Prototypes, Neosignal and many more.
Aaero Key Features
- Pilot your craft through dynamic environments, negotiating obstacles and battling enemies, all synced to a banging soundtrack.
- Licensed music from the superstars of the EDM genre including Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, Neosignal, Astronaut, Barely Alive and many more.
- Soar through 15 different levels, each painstakingly crafted by the music in mind to create vivid soundscapes
- Encounter mammoth boss creatures and use strategic shooting and music energy to defeat these monstrosities.
- Ground-breaking technology that pulls freeform gameplay into perfect time with the music.
- Four game modes – Normal, Advanced, Master and Chill-out (a relaxed, practice-focused mode)
- Online leaderboards – Compete for the top score on each level