Ginga Force Is Now Available on PlayStation®4 and Steam® For the First Time!
Rising Star Games, the home of Japanese Games within the Thunderful Family, are ready for gamers to take flight and fight in the long-awaited dramatic vertical Shoot ’em up Ginga Force by Qute Corporation. Ginga Force arrives on September 24th on PlayStation®4 and Steam® and will be available as a digital download on the PlayStation®Store and Steam® for $/€/£19.99*.
|The dramatic vertical shoot ’em up Ginga Force was first released in Japan during 2013, as a spiritual successor to ESCHATOS (2011), also developed by Qute. A spin-off, Natsuki Chronicles, released on Xbox One in 2019, will also have a western release on PlayStation®4 and Steam® with more details coming in the near future.|
|Ginga Force follows the story of Alex and Margaret, two exceptional pilots who must battle against various deadly bosses each with their own powerful Mechas. Ginga Force features a dramatic ten stage Story Mode with three levels of difficulty to suit all fans. Take control and pilot an aircraft while using the weapon customization system combining main-, sub- and special weapons into thousands of possible combinations. Additionally, players can also enjoy the thrill and excitement of high score chasing in Score Attack Mode with Online Leaderboards.|
- Various exciting bosses over a dramatic ten stage Story Mode
- Alternative Score Attack Mode with Online Leaderboards
- Pilot three exciting ship types, each with unique firepower
- Weapon customization system combining main-, sub- and special weapons into thousands of possible combinations
- A unique lineup of enemy characters each with powerful Mechas to battle against