Wuppo : Wums invade consoles later this year
After a Wumsical release on PC, publisher SOEDESCO announces that 2D Action Adventure Wuppo comes to PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One in this year’s summer.
Wuppo received positive feedback from both users and media. The game was praised for its cute art style, humorous gameplay and the unique combination of genres. Players take control of an exiled ‘Wum’ who is looking for a new home in a bizarre but charming world, filled with strange creatures, puzzles, monsters and political chaos.
The search entails a vast world reaching from the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis. Players discover magical places and encounter Fnakkers, Splenkhakkers and other interesting inhabitants. They can only succeed in this massive journey by using wit and charm.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.
SOEDESCO® is a worldwide publisher of both digital and boxed games on multiple platforms. Our past line-up includes third party titles like Awesomenauts Assemble!, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut, Among the Sleep and REUS. SOEDESCO also published Adam’s Venture Origins®, a new title in the Adam’s Venture-series, and is currently working on AereA®, the first installment in the AereA series. Both Adam’s Venture and AereA are original SOEDESCO IP.
About Knuist & Perzik
Knuist & Perzik is an independent game studio from the Netherlands, creating imaginative, atmospheric & humorous games that provide happy memories. Knuist & Perzik is a collaboration between Lars Korendijk & Thomas de Waard.