Mod Support Comes to Historical RTS Ancestors Legacy on Steam
1C Entertainment and developer Destructive Creations are putting history in your hands. Mod Support through Steam Workshop has been added to critically acclaimed historical RTS, Ancestors Legacy. Purple chickens! Funky warbeats! Cow levels! Near invincible peasants! The medieval battlefields of Ancestors Legacy will never be the same!
Mod Support will enable players to modify and add a number of things to the base game:
- Game balance
- Modifying nations
- And much more
For more detailed information about Mod Support and how to get started creating your own content, please head over here:
The development team will keep on improving the modding kit, so for now it will remain in the Beta version.
Together with Mod Support, the Destructive Creations team have also released dedicated servers available for everyone that owns Ancestors Legacy, which can be found in the tools section: https://steamcommunity.com/app/620590/discussions/0/3175526477765701812/
Ancestors Legacy Main Features:
- Four playable nations (five with DLC) in an extensive single-player campaign inspired by historical events
- Various modes of intense multiplayer battles
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience, and morale
- Cinematic battle camera view that puts you right in the center of the action
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Streamlined resource management and village construction