505 Games announced today their explosive new WWII strategy game, Battle Islands: Commanders, next iteration of the wildly popular Battle Islands franchise. Battle Islands: Commanders features bone-rattling head to head combat and merges tower defense and collectible card styles of gameplay. Players will be able to master the art of war for free in this super authentic, fast-paced strategy game on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam on February 14th. Commanders on Xbox One can get the game early, as Battle Islands: Commanders will be available for pre-download on Xbox Live beginning today.
BATTLE ISLANDS: COMMANDERS KEY FEATURES:
- Battle against commanders from around the world in real-time combat and reap the spoils of war.
- Expand your collection with a constantly growing roster of some of the most iconic vehicles, troops and weaponry of WWII including your favorites tanks and fighter planes.
- Build the ultimate deck of battle units, each with their own unique skills for you to devise the most devastating attacks while also trying to defend yourself.
- Take part in major battles across 7 theaters of war (environments), from vast deserts to frozen landscapes, annihilating your opponents along the way.
- Form alliances and spar in friendly battles to perfect your attack strategy; study your teammates’ replays and learn new tactics before your enemy’s troops advance on you.
Battle Islands: Commanders is rated PEGI 12+ and is free to download on Xbox One and STEAM and will be free to download on PlayStation 4 starting Feb 14th:
Xbox One: http://bit.ly/BIConXBO
For more information on Battle Islands: Commanders, please visit:
Or join the ranks at: