Discover The Multiverses of Double Cross – Launches This Week
Get ready to explore the diverse interdimensional worlds of upcoming action-adventure game Double Crossin this new trailer from 13AM Games, the award-winner developer behindRunbow. Co-published by Graffiti Games and Headup, Double Cross launches this Thursday, January 10th, on the Nintendo Switch™ and Steam (PC) for $19.99 USD.
Discover the goo world of Gootopia, the neon robot world of The Funderdome, and the apocalyptic dinosaur world of Reptarria in this new tutorial trailer: https://youtu.be/O7WUseqGS9M
About Double Cross
Double Cross is an exciting action adventure game that blasts players into a multidimensional mystery full of platforming action/adventure. Using the unique proton sling mechanic for a variety of movements and attacks, players must fight an array of enemies as they traverse their way across distinct universes in order to find clues and solve various crimes. Players take on the role of Zahra Sinclair, an agent of R.I.F.T. (Regulators of Interdimensional Frontiers and Technology) whose job it is to maintain peace and order between all dimensions. As Zahra players can collect a rare element called Upgradium to customize their character abilities such as equipping Zahra with permanent fighting moves, stronger attacks and other valuable skills needed to save the multiverse.
- Players can custom tailor their play style by collecting Upgradium and using it to level up and unlock RIFT agent gear.
- An adventure-game style gameplay and upgrade system that allows players to choose how and in what order they play levels
- A unique “Proton Slinger” mechanic that allows diversity of movement throughout levels and the ability to grab and throw objects and enemies
- Varied and upgradeable attacks and combos
- An intricate story engages players as they solve an interdimensional mystery with a diverse cast of interdimensional characters
- Slick 2D HD art that draws upon traditional gaming and anime style
For more information regarding Double Cross please visit the game’s website, or 13AM’s Twitter page.