Green Hell also celebrates a milestone of 1 million copies sold!
Earlier this year on April 30th, developer Creepy Jar released a roadmap detailing all the additions planned for the post-release schedule of their wildly successful survival title, Green Hell. As we wrap up Q2 of 2020, Creepy Jar is happy to say they’ve kept their promise to players and have now updated the game with its final update for the quarter, achievements. This, of course, is in addition to both the Story Mode Co-op Update and the New Constructions – Stands Update that went live over the past couple of months. Take a look at exactly what’s been added into Green Hell in this sequence of updates:
- Co-op Story Mode – Survive Together while experiencing the previously released Story Mode.
- New Constructions – Build new stands in your camp using bamboo logs, sticks, leaves, stones and more.
- Achievements – Get ready achievement chasers! Achievements have been added to Green Hell!
Still to come:
- PVE Mode – Survive Alone… but together in an all-new PVE mode! More details to come!
- Console Editions – Creepy Jar is renewing their commitment to seeing Green Hell on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles.
Lastly, Creepy Jar is ecstatic to let fans know that Green Hell has reached the absolutely massive milestone of 1,000,000 copies sold. Thank you to all the players for your ongoing support!
Green Hell is now available at a list price of $24.99 USD