2D pixel-art indoor gardening simulator
Independent development studio Quarant Inc. will release a major free update for Grow Big (or Go Home) on Steam on 12th February. The game is already available on Steam for $8.99/€7.39/£6.19.
Grow Big (or Go Home) is a 2D pixel-art indoor gardening simulator in which you play as Bruce, the world’s most talented indoor gardener, through 15+ fast-paced levels.
In Grow Big (or Go Home): Ultimate Edition you’ll travel to new locations and eras in order to water, light, and tend to the most tricky plants with the high-tech magic of a watering can and a reflective mirror.
This major free update will bring new visuals, animations, gameplay improvements, and a new hard mode which doubles the length of the game!
- New visuals and animations.
- Gameplay improvements.
- Hard mode available.
- 15 fast-paced levels set in unique locations spread across time and space.
- A procedurally-generated, replayable level set in Hell.
- Lovable characters such as protagonist gardening extraordinaire Bruce, his mischievous cat Apollo, and tiny alien Sir Bob.
- An innovative tutorial system which is integrated into the level select and game.
- Original music themed to the locations that the player visits.
- Clear yet challenging gameplay mechanics using common household objects in interesting ways.
- Plenty of other exciting features coming soon including a “hard mode”.
Phantasy Star Online 2 Global Launches First Content Update of 2021