Latest Expansion to the Hit ARPG Coming in Mid-March
Grinding Gear Games announced today that it will launch the next expansion to their hit ARPG, Path of Exile: Delirium on the PC at noon PST, March 13th, 2020 with the PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions available the following week.
|Since its launch in 2013, Path of Exile has been known for its exciting action combat with risk/reward tradeoffs and its incredibly deep character customization options. The Path of Exile: Delirium expansion will dramatically push the boundaries of both of these systems.|
In the latest expansion, as you touch the Mirror of Delirium, reality turns to mist and your worst nightmares emerge before your eyes. Delirium introduces dozens of lethal monster modifiers, many new bosses, and horrifying demons lurking within rare and unique monsters. Encounters you once mastered can now be played under the effects of Delirium, substantially ramping up their difficulty and rewards.
Path of Exile: Delirium Key Features Include:
- Download and play for free, but never pay-to-win
- The Delirium Challenge league
- New Delirium Cluster Jewels let you dynamically expand your passive skill tree
- Four new skills and three new support gems, including Kinetic Bolt, a new physical damage wand skill and Bladeblast, which detonates blades created by other abilities.
- Thirteen new unique items, including a cosmetic set of equipment and many new unique jewels
- Numerous improvements to the Conquerors of the Atlas endgame
- December’s Metamorph challenge league has been integrated as core game content
More information about specific features of Path of Exile: Delirium can be found at: www.pathofexile.com/delirium