RECLAIM THE SUN, SAVE AN EMPIRE: FABULAR: ONCE UPON A SPACETIME LAUNCHES INTO PC EARLY ACCESS ON NOVEMBER 10
PRISMATIKA and Spiritus Games today announce that the techno-fantasy roguelike Fabular: Once Upon a Spacetime will launch as an Early Access title via Steam, Epic Games Store and Humble Store on November 10.
A brand new trailer showcases the game’s physics-driven combat in action, which is brought to life through a combination of stunning pixel art and stellar hand-drawn illustrations.
Set within a sci-fi infused vision of the Middle Ages, Fabular: Once Upon a Spacetime will see players experience a sweeping starfairing tale, as they chart a perilous course through the universe on a quest to reclaim the Sun and save a kingdom from destruction.
Key Features at Early Access launch:
- Embark on a perilous quest in a procedurally generated universe, where friends and resources are scarce. Prepare your ship before each battle and plan ahead for combat across 3 realms with unique end-bosses—every mistake could be your last.
- Battle your enemies in top-down, tactical physics-based action combat and overcome thrilling duels at the tip of your sword using 2 playable classes with unique upgrade trees containing 35 “talents” each.
- Loot your fallen adversaries to upgrade your arsenal of weapons, shield and equipment with over 50 unique items to suit your playstyle and survive the next fight. Make life-or-death decisions as you manage critical resources wisely, or risk being stranded in space.
- Die and try again. Return to the throne room after each defeat, unlocking new persistent upgrades for an edge on future runs. Meet new faces and seek guidance from old friends, as the court expands throughout your journey.
- Save your kingdom against all odds by carving your path through the galaxy, challenging rival knights to intense close-combat encounters. …and if you fall in battle, be prepared to do it all again.
Fabular: Once Upon a Spacetime will launch in Early Access via Steam, Epic Games Store and Humble Store on November 10. Do you have what it takes to reclaim the Sun and save your empire? The fate of the kingdom rests upon your shoulders, and your blade.