REVIEW : Avermedia Live Streamer CAP 4K – BU113
Avermedia has launched a new capture card in the typical “Cam Link” style form factor – which means no passthrough, just an HDMI input, and USB output. USB 3.2 Gen 1 at 5gbps is used here. The shell is plastic but doesn’t get too hot. A status LED indicator sits in the middle.
You can create high-resolution videos for your 4Kp60(HDR) live stream and 4Kp30 video recording. HDR input is supported, and it’s automatically tone mapped to SDR.
This capture card is magnificent for a webcam. It is made by live streaming software and video conferencing apps. It is available on Amazon now. It can be used both in Windows and Apple products. The camera can be very advantageous for creators and professionals. It is very easy and simple to use and curbs a lot of complexity of technicalities.
It comes with ePTZ framing, which supports face detection combined with Cam Engine App. You can zoom up to 6 preset settings and even use the plug-in card.
The installation is pretty simple and does not require any driver. You can capture vivid details for engaging your audience with your amazing content. The audio sync setting is not needed, and you can directly record through it without any time limit. The box comes with Live Streamer CAP 4K, USB Type-C to Type-A Cable, Quick Guide.
- Interface: USB 3.1 (Gen 1) Type-C (plug and play, UVC)
- Input: HDMI 2.0
- Output: USB 3.0 Type-C
- Max Supported Resolutions (Video Input): 2160p60 HDR/ 1440p144/ 1080p60
- Max Recording Resolution: 2160p30/ 1080p60 HDR
- Dimension: 94.2 x 45.4 x 16 mm (3.7 x 1.7 x 0.6 in)
- Weight: 44.5 g / 1.5 oz
Windows® 10 x64
- Desktop: Intel® Core™ i5-6XXX + NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or above
- Laptop: Intel Core i7-7700HQ + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or above
- 8 GB RAM recommended
macOS 10.14 or above
- 3.6 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7
- Radeon Pro 555 with 2 GB of VRAM
- 16 GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 memory
What’s in the box
- Live Streamer CAP 4K
- USB Type-C to Type-A Cable
- Quick Guide