FEARDEMIC sp. z o.o., a wholly-owned subsidiary of BLOOBER TEAM S.A, has entered into an agreement to publish the DRAW DISTANCE developed game – RITUAL: CROWN OF HORNS.
RITUAL: CROWN OF HORNS is scheduled to transition from Steam Early Access on November 7th, 2019 on PC (Steam) and will be made available in the Nintendo Switch store on the same date.
You can add the game to your Steam wishlist here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1059150/Ritual_Crown_of_Horns/
RITUAL: CROWN OF HORNS is a fast-paced 3D top-down, base defender shooter, using a selection of the best horde-mode mechanics and offering a mature complex plot developed by Draw Distance. The game is a unique cocktail of story-driven base defense game centered around visceral action and desperate survival in the face of overwhelming enemy forces. It’s a serious, demanding, skill-based game that offers dozens of hours of gameplay to master all the levels, skills, and weapons.
- Manage resources and time wisely. Note what’s at your disposal and prioritize your actions – sometimes it’s better to wait for the perfect moment to launch a powerful, ultimate skill than find yourself empty-handed when you need it the most.
- Gather the souls of your fallen enemies and use them to purchase helpful gadgets, like a murderous Gatling gun.
- Master every level to obtain souls – you’ll need them to unlock new weapons, skills, and spells.
- Don’t worry if you fall – optimize your selection of guns and inventory and try again, stronger than ever.
- The only game in its genre, set in the unique Weird West environment – a surreal version of the American frontier that mixes typical tropes of Wild West tales with occult horror, as inspired by Alejandro Jodorowsky’s cult movie El Topo or the Deadlands pen and paper RPG setting.
Unique Selling Points
- Horde mode game based on gut instinct tactics – it’s all about fast-paced visceral action!
- Possibilities for experimentation with various combinations of weapons, skills, spells, and gadgets – dozens of hours of gameplay.
- An explosive fusion of hardcore action and mobile accessibility. Ritual: Crown of Horns blends many inspirations – Diablo, Dead Cells, Devil Daggers, Metal Gear Solid 2, 10tons’ twin-stick shooters, and more – to become a one of its kind hybrid, suited perfectly for both short and long gameplay sessions, both at home and on the go.
- Stylish art from the creative team who brought you Serial Cleaner.
In making a statement on the agreement, Rafal Basaj, Director of Publishing at FEARDEMIC, said: “Ritual: Crown of Horns fits perfectly in our portfolio. The game is full of horror themes and overflows with dark atmosphere, but most importantly, it’s fun to play. Draw Distance is an established and experienced company, able to provide one of the best arcade experiences on the market, and it’s our utmost pleasure to be working with them.”
Michał Mielcarek of DRAW DISTANCE said on the conclusion of the publishing partnership: “We look forward to working with our cousins at Feardemic and we know that they are the best choice for the publishing and distribution of our game.”
Ritual: Crown of Horns is coming out of Steam Early Access and to Nintendo Switch on November 7th this year.