Launching with a 10% Discount, Get a Rocketbirds Two-Piece Chicken Combo with Double the Games, and the New World Revolution Compilation Soundtrack
Hearken, action-platform soldiers – the all-breast meat chicken action shooter of 2017 is here! Ratloop Asia announced today that Rocketbirds 2: Evolution, the direct sequel to the fan-favorite original Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, is available today on Steam. Launching at a 10% discount, players can download Rocketbirds 2: Evolution at $8.99 for a limited time ($9.99 retail price).
Want more? Players who buy Rocketbirds 2: Evolution will automatically unlockRocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken in their Steam library, making this the best two-piece chicken combo you’ve ever had.
To continue the celebration of this savory release, fans can now buy the new compilation soundtrack from indie rock band New World Revolution, featuring select songs from both games. Download the Rocketbirds official soundtrack for $4.99 on Steam HERE:store.steampowered.com/app/578970
Rocketbirds 2: Evolution and Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken compilation soundtrack features a selection of 13 tracks including:
- Double Agents
- Once I was Lost (Rocketbirds Theme)
- Illuminate Me (Extended Version)
- Galaxies (Extended Version)
- The One (Extended Version)
- Out Of Focus (Extended Version)
- Utopia (Inst. Version)
- Once I was Lost (Kurti File PS3 Remix)
- Double Agents (Frisch Remix)
- Killing Buddha (Reprise)
- Once I Was Lost (Instrumental Disco Mix)
The “most interesting chicken in the world” is back in his first sequel Rocketbirds 2: Evolution, where Hardboiled Chicken gets entangled in a mysterious and sinister penguin plot in “Part 1: The Cockup”. Meanwhile, the pint sized budgie commandos are forming a strike force of great magnitude in “Part 2: The Rescue”, where players need to rescue and recruit hostages from deep behind enemy lines. Both parts can be played in or out of order, but converge to complete the full Evolution story.
Players will engage in nuanced, side-scrolling, shooter action as they face an assortment of evil penguins, space owls and other fowl creatures while strapping on jetpacks and wielding new, powerful weapons of ‘de-clucktion.’
Key PC features of Rocketbirds 2: Evolution include:
- Part 1: The Cockup – Cinematic platforming, action-adventure game with light puzzle elements and jetpacks
- Part 2: The Rescue – Over 100 upgradeable weapons, costumes and stackable characters to unlock in procedurally generated missions
- Multiplayer Madness – Part 2 also features 1 – 4 player online / offline / drop-in / drop-out cooperative features and a PvP mini game
- “Bokking” Tunes – Original soundtrack by New World Revolution